WITHOUT the Use of Pain Meds, Injections, or Surgery
Even if You’ve Suffered for Years”
How It Works
Find the Root Cause
Get a clear and exact diagnosis. Find out exactly what's going on, learn what treatments are right for you and why!
Understand Your Pain
You and your therapist will come up with the perfect plan. We'll give you the exact exercises and tools to start addressing your issue. And the hands-on treatment so you can start feeling better right away!
Provide a Long Term Solution
Once you're feeling better, our job isn’t over. We want build strength and resilience so hopefully it never comes back!
If you’re suffering from knee pain, stiffness or an ache - it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own.
“I can’t climb stairs without pain or stiffness”
“My knee just buckled”
“It’s stiff and clicks”
There’s no obvious reason why it happened - but it doesn’t seem to be getting better?
If that’s happening to you, know that you’re not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of the most common problems that we see at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists.
When it comes to living with knee pain, everybody we see wants to know…
“Is Knee Pain the New Normal?”…
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Knee Pain …
After Putting Up with It For …Wait …How Long?!”
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it’s just going to go away on its own.
…But then several months later you’re still living with knee pain - often even worse than it was when it came on and you can’t do the simplest of activities, let alone go back to the active lifestyle you used to have.
At Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists many patients have seen the doctor, and the doctor prescribes rest and tells them “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes.”
Again, and again, we see that 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because their Knee pain has not lessened and often it has gotten worse. Yet again, they’re given another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This cycle is insane, and it explains why so many people aged 40+ are suffering with chronic knee pain.
1. You thought it would go away on its own, maybe in a few days or week - but it didn’t.
2. You saw a doctor who prescribed rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your knee pain, and as soon as they wore off, chronic pain struck again and this time you’re feeling stiff because you’ve been resting like you were told to.
3. You have been applying creams for temporary relief, but the knee pain returns.
4. It is an old injury coming back, so you’ve been told there’s nothing that can be done for your knee pain.
5. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it…because “knee pain run in the family”?
6. You tried other healthcare professionals, or physical therapists in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help.
7. You tried YouTube and Instagram exercises, because they promised to relieve your knee pain with this one simple exercise, but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your knee pain ten times worse.
8. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your knee pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight, so you stayed resting even longer.
9. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all it did was make you feel relaxed, and even though you now smelled like lavender oils, it really didn’t do anything to fix your knee pain long term.
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you call us to talk with one of our physical therapists at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists to find out what can be done to help you. If you’ve tried any or all these things, that’s even better! Because now you know what doesn’t work and are ready to try what will work for you.
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help and take action! So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that knee pain will ‘just go away with time’, but 6 months later, they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it has gotten worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises for you! One of the best things to help you ease your knee pain is to do the right series of corrective exercises - the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again – making sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more, like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest - ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your knee feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do for your knee pain is to rest and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, sitting or lying down in awkward positions makes your knee stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises by a physical therapist for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical therapy is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact, at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists, it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If knee pain is affecting your job, your ability to lead an active lifestyle, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
Let me tell you about one of my patients, Vinny, who just like you, had chronic knee pain. He was experiencing chronic pain, stiffness, and was having pain walking. The pain was also affecting his ability to work. After seeing us at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists, he has a better quality of life, and can get back to all the fun activities he loves without any knee pain.
But don’t just take our word for it, check out Vinny’s Success Story:
Note: This Discovery Visit is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So, the next question is:
Here’s just a few of the things Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists can do for you:
• We can quickly reduce the pain and stiffness - often within a couple of sessions.
• We can help you find out what’s really going on and get to the root cause of your knee pain once and for all - often within 20 minutes.
• We can help you put an end to taking all those painkillers that are no good for your long-term health and wellbeing.
• We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery.
• We can help you avoid dangerous surgery - and painful injections.
• We can help you keep out of the doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits…only to be given more pills!
• We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that knee pain has stolen from you.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic knee pain.
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Please enjoy reading these Success Stories of other people, just like you, who came to see Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists - and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks:
Jeremy helped my daughter rehab her knee after a basketball injury. He is a thorough professional who takes the time to address muscular imbalances before assigning exercises to strengthen the problem areas. He was very willing to work with our crazy schedule and is very friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. Jeremy also took the time to explain the 'why' of what he was doing which helped my daughter to be more committed to performing prescribed exercises at home. I highly recommend Jeremy if you are looking for a physical therapist who can really help you!
Jeremy helped me through a very painful time. My knee was hurting and I didn't know why. His evaluation was thorough, and his explanations were easy to follow and understand. The work he did with me and the exercises he taught me were very effective. I was surprised to learn that his treatment was not painful, and yet I got better!! I'd recommend Jeremy to anyone who needs physical therapy, he's the best!
When I went to see Jeremy about my knee injury, I could not run for more than 10 minutes. I was sure that surgery was going to be needed. But thanks to him, I am running again. He is a professional who cares greatly about his patients and works around your schedule. Thank you Jeremy.
Jeremy is the best! He completely cured my plantar fasciitis and knee pain! I run a lot and frequently participate in road races including marathons. He really understood the mentality and physics of a runner. I will continue to see him for any ache or pain. I know he'll solve it!