WITHOUT the Use of Pain Meds, Injections, or Surgery
Even if You’ve Suffered for Years”
How It Works
Find the Root Cause
Get a clear and exact diagnosis. Find out exactly what's going on, learn what treatments are right for you and why!
Understand Your Pain
You and your therapist will come up with the perfect plan. We'll give you the exact exercises and tools to start addressing your issue. And the hands-on treatment so you can start feeling better right away!
Provide a Long Term Solution
Once you're feeling better, our job isn’t over. We want build strength and resilience so hopefully it never comes back!
If you’re suffering from neck and shoulder pain, stiffness or an ache - it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own.
“It’s just a spasm”
“I’m just a little stiff”
There’s no obvious reason why it happened - but it doesn’t seem to be getting better?
If that’s happening to you, know that you’re not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Neck and Shoulder Pain is one of the most common problems that we see at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists.
When it comes to living with neck and shoulder pain, everybody we see wants to know…
“Is Neck and Shoulder Pain the New Normal?”…
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Neck and Shoulder Pain …
After Putting Up with It For …Wait …How Long?!”
Most people think that when they get Neck and Shoulder Pain, it’s just going to go away on its own.
…But then 6 months later you’re still living with neck and shoulder pain - often even worse than it was when it came on and you can’t do the simplest of activities, let alone go back to the active lifestyle you used to have.
At Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists many patients have seen the doctor, and the doctor prescribes rest and tells them “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes.”
Again, and again, we see that 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because their neck and shoulder pain has not lessened and often it has gotten worse. Yet again, they’re given another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This cycle is insane, and it explains why so many people aged 40+ are suffering with chronic neck and shoulder pain.
1. You thought it would go away on its own, maybe in a few days or week - but it didn’t.
2. You saw a doctor who prescribed rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your neck and shoulder, and as soon as they wore off, chronic pain struck again and this time you’re feeling stiff because you’ve been resting like you were told to.
3. You have been applying creams for temporary relief, but the neck and shoulder pain returns.
4. It is an old injury coming back, so you’ve been told there’s nothing that can be done for your neck and shoulder pain.
5. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets neck and shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it…because “neck and shoulder pain run in the family”?
6. You tried other healthcare professionals, or physical therapists in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help.
7. You tried YouTube and Instagram exercises, because they promised to relieve your neck and shoulder pain with this one simple exercise, but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your neck and shoulder pain ten times worse.
8. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your neck and shoulder pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight, so you stayed resting even longer.
9. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all it did was make you feel relaxed, and even though you now smelled like lavender oils, it really didn’t do anything to fix your neck and shoulder pain long term.
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you call us to talk with one of our physical therapists at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists to find out what can be done to help you. If you’ve tried any or all these things, that’s even better! Because now you know what doesn’t work and are ready to try what will work for you.
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help and take action! So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that neck and shoulder pain will ‘just go away with time’, but 6 months later, they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it has gotten worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises for you! One of the best things to help you ease your neck and shoulder pain is to do the right series of corrective exercises - the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again – making sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your neck even more, like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest - ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your neck feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do for your neck and shoulder pain is to rest and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, sitting or lying down in awkward positions makes your neck stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises by a physical therapist for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical therapy is proven to help people with neck and shoulder pain. In fact, at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists, it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If neck and shoulder pain is affecting your job, your ability to lead an active lifestyle, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
Let me tell you about one of my patients, Denise, who just like you, had chronic neck and shoulder pain. She was experiencing chronic pain, stiffness, and her arm was numb. The pain was also affecting her ability to work. After seeing us at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists, she has a better quality of life, and can get back to all the fun activities she loves without any neck and shoulder pain.
But don’t just take our word for it, check out Denise’s Success Story:
Note: This Discovery Visit is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So, the next question is:
Here’s just a few of the things Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists can do for you:
• We can quickly reduce the pain and stiffness - often within a couple of sessions.
• We can help you find out what’s really going on and get to the root cause of your neck and shoulder pain once and for all - often within 20 minutes.
• Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful night’s sleep - we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day.
• We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery.
• We can help you put an end to taking all those painkillers that are no good for your long-term health and wellbeing.
• We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery - and painful injections.
• We can help you keep out of the doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits…only to be given more pills!
• We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that neck and shoulder pain has stolen from you.
• We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
• We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your neck feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”...
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic neck and shoulder pain.
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Please enjoy reading these Success Stories of other people, just like you, who came to see Advanced Physical Therapy Specialists - and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks:
Jeremy Wehking is an absolutely outstanding Physical Therapist. I have had neck and jaw problems and chronic pain for about 20 years. I've been to dozens of health care providers including 5 other Physical Therapists. I feel so extremely fortunate and grateful that a pain specialist sent me to Jeremy. After all these years he is the first one to successfully treat me. My pain has been cut in half and it's only been a short time. I can move much better and more easily and have so much less pain, I can enjoy my life again! Jeremy has listened carefully and created a path for healing specific to my problems. The exercises he has given me me to do are very subtle and easy to do, the results have been nothing less than remarkable, and my prognosis is good. Jeremy is always positive, upbeat and happy and that along with his gentle and kind manner make it a great experience. Thank you Jeremy!
Seeing Jeremy was the best decision I made in order to get back to working out and returning to playing sports. Being a PT student who was having shoulder issues from playing sports. I tried doing things myself to try and fixed the issue that I knew physical therapy would fix. I had multiple therapists and students look at it yet my shoulder would not get better. For those that are hesitant about physical therapy, understand that the therapist you see is VERY important. You get to see Jeremy for one on one for an hour where he gives his full attention to your issue and that is amazing. He helped me put my mind at ease by showing immediate results. I have seen many therapist in the past; I will say that Jeremy is one of the most professional and intelligent therapists I've had the pleasure to meet. You get his most honest take and that is something that I respect. Take home: if you're having problems with your body, come see Dr. Jeremy Wehking, you will not regret it.
I can not say enough about what an amazing physical therapist Jeremy is!. When I first started to be treated by Jeremy I was having severe pain in my neck and shoulders, chronic migraines, and numbness from my shoulder to my fingers. After just a visit a week for several weeks and doing the exercises that Jeremy recommended at home, my migraines and numbness had disappeared. Jeremy addressed all of my symptoms and cleared up my problems. I was able to be at work with normal function and without pain!
It is obvious that Jeremy has gone through extensive education and training. He has a very open approach while developing a good plan for recovery.